Saturday, November 30, 2013

Are You Looking for Me?



Are You Looking For Me?
Are you looking for me? I am in the next seat. My shoulder is against yours. You will not find me in the stupas, not in Indian shrine rooms, nor in synagogues, nor in cathedrals: not in masses, nor kirtans, not in legs winding around your own neck, nor in eating nothing but vegetables. When you really look for me, you will see me instantly you will find me in the tiniest house of time. Kabir says: Student, tell me, what is God? He is the breath inside the breath.

Kabir, 15th Century Indian Mystic




The I AmGreat Spirit Mama-Baba Goddess-God is to be found closer than most could ever imagine. The I AmGreat Spirit Mama-Baba Goddess-God is to be found within you. I Am Love, and so are you; start to allow that Sacred Love to flow freely and unconditionally to all you come in contact with.

My mantra:

I Am That I Am, All That I Am, and All That I Am Is Love!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala




ALSO CLICK HERE FOR:
ART and PHOTOS
 by JOHN POTTS FOR SALE

No comments:

Post a Comment