Sunday, June 23, 2013

WISDOM FROM OUR PASTS

 
 

 
 
WISDOM FROM OUR PAST
 
Remember the mind can rarely fully understand the vastness of both your present and your future. This is why looking back into your past can be so useful.

When you look back at your past and you see it with new or bigger eyes – for example, a difficult situation in which you had felt to be the victim of a villain in your life – when looked back upon with greater awareness and more evolution, you... simply understand what was occurring. You understand that on an energy level, there were other forces at work beyond the simplistic human story.
~ Lee Harris
More at Gaia Speaks ♬♡♫:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gaia-speaks/
 
I realized the above as I put together my memoirs of my spiritual journey from the past 75 years.  I hope, while you are on my site you will check out these memoirs, parts 1- 9  - From Here to... Here, Full Circle Memoirs.  Look at the menu in the right column.  John Potts
 


No comments:

Post a Comment